EVGENIJ V. KHARITONOV (EUGENEKHA)
(EugeneKha, Microbit Project, Yoko Absorbing, Nameless Dancers, Spacebirds, Black Air)
Poet, - sound - and visual poet, sound artist, musician, producer. Was born in 1969 in Moscow. Has got philological education, the author of numerous literary publications and many books, works in journalism. The publisher and the editor of magazine of literary and art avant-guard "Drugoe Polusharie/Another Hemisphere", audio-magazine of sound poetry and audio art "ARTronic Poetry", the curator of Festival of experimental art "Lapa Azora".
In music is engaged from the middle 1980. In first half 80 was DJ and the dancer in the Moscow Disko-theatre "Columb", since 1987 played different rock groups as the guitarist, the vocalist and the author of songs. In the late nineties seriously was engaged sound poetry and audio-art. Acts with performances, has let out many audio-albums as sound poet, it was published in sound poetry magazines. The participant of many vanguard festivals and live performances.
In 2000 has taken a great interest in electronic music, without adhering to any one direction.
MUSIC SOLO PROJECTS:
- Evgenij V. Kharitonov - Sound Poetry, Audio Art, Glitch Art, Avant-garde music, Video Art.
- EUGENEKHA (with 2006) - basic project, which is focused on creation Ambience and Intelligent Chilling music: Ambient, Neo-Symphonic, Dark Ambient, Drone, Drone, World Music, Melodic Psychedelic, Trip-Hop, Synth-Pop, Chillout, Jazz and sometimes House and Synth-Pop (with Jam and solo).
- MICROBIT PROJECT (with 2008) - Under this name he writes down various experimental and radical music: Industrial, Techno-Punk, Hardcore, Noise, Techno, Acid, Drone, Indie Pop, Low-Bit.
- NAMELESS DANCERS (with 2009) which is focused exclusively on a Lounge, Jazz and Chilling music.
- BLACK AIR - Ambient Noise, Drone, Atmospheric Dark Sound.
As in cooperation with the musician and artist Mikhail Lezin in 2008 has organised a duet of avant-garde rock-music (concrete, progressive rock, free jazz, Pop Noise, abstract) "YOKO ABSORBING"
Except own musical and literary projects Evgenij V. Kharitonov is the operator of three net-labels - Microbit Records, 45RPM-Records and Another Hemisphere Records
Independent Netlabel located in Russia, Moscow, specialized in Intelligent Chilling Music – Ambient / New Age, Chillout, Jazz, Trip-Hop, Downtempo, Lounge, Lo-Fi, Easy Listening, World Music, Synth-Pop, Spacepop, Indie Pop, Dream Pop, Shoegazing, Chill/Deep House, etc.
Sub-Label # 1: Laser Visa – netlabel, specialized in electronic 80s Space Dance and Disco Music – Spacesynth, Disco, Cosmo Dance, Sci-Fi, Synth-Pop, Italo Disco.
Sub-Label # 2: ChillMix Zone – Netlabel For DJ-mixe’s (Chill music only!).
45RPM Records And Sub-Labels release singles, EP, albums with total run-time not above 50 minutes.
All those works are released for free under Creative Commons Licences.
DEMO POLICY (Only For 45RPM-Records):
- Please write a short information about the artist or your project.
- Specify some references to your best music or references to your releases.
- We listen to music in the format mp3 320 kbps mp3.
- We accept to consideration only COMPLETED WORK. It should include the following:
1) mp3 files with bitrate 320 kbps; should be necessarily registered TAGS (the author, the composition name, the album name);
2) Images for front & back cover 1600x1600 px; Images should not contain inscriptions - we independently prepare covers for releases according to uniform stylistics.
3) Text-info with a brief information about artist, track-list and the contact information.
If you do not get our answer within a month, this means your music does not come near to the concept of the label.
We produce only original author's music under Creative Commons License.
We are a non-profit netlabel - free music for free download. We publish our releases on archive.org servers.
Please, send only the reference for downloading of your music. It is not necessary to send files on mail.
MySpace Page Of Label
Mail: lautpoesie yandex ru